Tapbox is a technology company focused on pushing the boundary of what a self-service system can do and disrupting stale industries in the process. Founded in 2015 our software now runs in more than 250 self-service terminals in the Baltics and Finland with projected further rapid growth.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack software engineer to complement the existing team and bring in new perspectives and approaches.
As an experienced software engineer you will be expected to be able to work independently, function as a tech lead for a project assigned to you, allocate tasks to other engineers, as well as communicate effectively with the stakeholders of a particular project.
Self Service Front-end Developer
We will appreciate:
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, HTML APIs, REST APIs,
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.,
- Experience with TypeScript,
- Knowledge of frontend testing – Jest, writing unit tests,
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and social skills.
- A friendly and supportive team,
- Day-to-day work with innovative technology solutions,
- Work in a company during a rapid growth stage with appropriate compensation arrangements,
- Ability to grow with the company,
- Flexible working hours,
- Part time work from home,
- 1800 – 2500€ net salary depending on your experience.
Apply if you are ready to learn and spend some quality time with us
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org *
* A motivation letter is not needed. Tell us what you have done in the past in a format you like.
Apply If you are ready to learn and spend some quality time with us
Motivation letter is not needed, just tell us what you have done in the past in a format you like